Please fix xbox fios app
bxbombers007
Enthusiast - Level 2

It runs terribly.  There's simply no other way to put it.  Constant buffering, reverts to previously shown footage, some nights it hangs on "loading channels".  Other times the show will randomly stop and go back to fios main menu.  My internet connection is fine (netflix, zune, and all other apps stream perfectly).  This issue occurs on two seperate xboxs. 

0 Likes
Re: Please fix xbox fios app
yunowork

Yes. Please fix both the Xbox and Samsung SmartTV apps. I've had multiple conversations with "tech support" but no one on Verizon's end of the line even knew about the problems. They're only plastered all over the internet. I can understand if the cause of the problems isn't known but the problems should be. I've gone through everything from restarting the router, using multiple ethernet cables, using different ports on the router, reinstalling the Xbox app and clearing its cache, and every other troubleshooting step there is but nothing worked. The problem with my tv is after two successful attempts at installing the app it stopped working shortly thereafter. After my third attempt I received a message stating my tv was blocked for two years before I could associate my tv with my fios tv account. Tech support had never even heard of the app that was announced on Verizon's YouTube channel. I should be sleeping now but I'm too frustrated and annoyed with the lack of knowledge the support people have and the broken functionality of the two apps. Get it together Verizon.

0 Likes