Re: Please forgive my complete lack of enthusiasm for these new .TV channels…….
EVO_Unlimited
Contributor - Level 2

I don't really understand why people cry so much over some channels. Just because you, or even a few thousand customers don't like those channels, does not mean that hundreds or even thousands don't enjoy them. I myself love those channels. I have kids, and I like all the programming on these channels.

You get about 400 digital channels, if you don't like a channel that is added, then watch a different one. There is no sense in getting all worked up over a few channels that are thrown into the lineup. VZ, no matter what channels they add or take away will always upset someone in their customer list.

They added these channels, and upset some, so let's say they take them away, and give you the channels you want, now the people that enjoyed those channels will be upset. So, ya see, there is no point in getting upset about it.

VZ is always expanding their channel lineup. Also, it's all over fiber optic cable, so the ammount of "bandwith" they are using, doesn't really factor in. There isn't really a limit. So, there aren't any set number of slots for HD channels either.

Also, you're paying an extra 10 bucks a month for the extreme package... You get double speed internet, the sports package, unless in NY, and a lot more HD channels, so, it's really only  costing like 3-5 extra bucks for the extreme tv part... You say this is what you're paying for like it's hundreds more than the essentials package...

Some day in the next 10 to 20 years, I see all tv channels becoming HD. It's inevitable...

Message Edited by EVO_Unlimited on 06-05-2009 02:15 PM
0 Likes