Switch Account

Premium Movie channels has the same 2 movies on every channel

Premium Movie channels has the same 2 movies on every channel

Highlighted
Contributor cap_1007
Contributor
Message 1 of 5
(865 Views)

The Showtime and the movie channel have the same two movies on every other channel - I cannot get a hold of anyone by phone or chat.  And I certainly cannot get any help on-line.  What is wrong, how do I get my money back and where is the COX phone number?

4 REPLIES 4
Copper Contributor raisinhead
Copper Contributor
Message 2 of 5
(832 Views)

I am experiencing the same issue in VOD8{Philly}. It is 8:30 PM. The guide lists different movies on different channels

but yet "Cocktail" was playing on 3 Showtime channels and " My **bleep** Brother" was showing on multiple Movie Channel stations. I guess we shouldn't expect any response because Verizon's support is abysmal.

Copper Contributor raisinhead
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 5
(831 Views)

Unbelievable, You bleeped {word filter avoidance} from my last post. It is part of the movie title

Contributor owls4u
Contributor
Message 4 of 5
(714 Views)

I am also having the same problems... also when I use the guide the movie playing is different than the one on the guide...

Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I
Message 5 of 5
(699 Views)

This is not a Verizon issue.  Showtime master control was having problems caused by hurricane Sandy.  I read about it on another forum.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.