Switch Account

Providence Channels in Massachusetts

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Providence Channels in Massachusetts

Message 1 of 6
(3,098 Views)

Please Bring Providence Channels 6 10 12 & 64 to Verizon FIOS TV in Leominster Massachusetts

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Providence Channels in Massachusetts

Message 2 of 6
(2,920 Views)

CJM,

Just the opposite here. In Taunton, MA and wish Verizon would provide MA Fox programming. MA resident interested in MA news not RI.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 6
(2,896 Views)

TK421 - WNAC (Fox Providence) exercised their FCC rights and kept WFXT (Fox Boston) from being shown in their market - Providence, which technically includes Taunton. There's nothing Verizon can do about this.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 6
(2,844 Views)

I've wished for that same thing, but I somehow don't think it will happen. I don't think very many people in that part of Massachusetts care about Rhode Island. Is there any particular reason why you WANT them?

Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 5 of 6
(2,748 Views)

@CJM wrote:

Please Bring Providence Channels 6 10 12 & 64 to Verizon FIOS TV in Leominster Massachusetts

Did you try using an OTA antenna?  I'm farther North than you and I pick up the Providence channels with no issues with an antenna that's standing on the ground on my front porch.  The antenna is directional so I need to rotate it when switching between RI, MA and NH channels.

Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 6 of 6
(2,668 Views)

@viafax999 wrote:

@CJM wrote:

Did you try using an OTA antenna?  I'm farther North than you and I pick up the Providence channels with no issues with an antenna that's standing on the ground on my front porch.  The antenna is directional so I need to rotate it when switching between RI, MA and NH channels.

One of our friends in Fitchburg had success with an OTA antenna too.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.