In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
You wanted the CHEAP package and all those crappy liberal news channels still cost less then what Verizon must pay for Fox News. I am serious, not joking. Complain to FOX for charging so much for their channel or for having such higher ratings then all the other new channels combined.
Seriously some people are never ever happy. Let me guess if Verizon gave you ALL the channels free for life you would surely complain loudy WHERE IS BLAZE TV!!!
Why Fox News isn't on the select channel (the number of channels Fox wants to be added along with Fox News) is irrelevant
Crying about how everyone is out to get Fox News is a Fox News viewer traditional
Its money. Because of the number of channels required, its more expensive than Verizon wants to include. The previously mentioned other channels are cheap and some even free.
What, no one remembers how much VZ had to pay for that sports channel Fox has? At any rate, Fox has one of the HIGHEST subscriber rates in the business...not surprising considering their agenda. Their viewers are also the least-mixed (or balanced) out of all the cable news channels. It is primarily a certain demographic that watches that channel...so if you want it, you should pay more for it. Fox expects it of you.