Question about new channel lineup for FiOS
miliredo1996
Enthusiast - Level 1
I was wondering if anyone knew if and when Howard Stern TV on Demand would be available on FiOS. I definitely miss the channel and wish that it will become available on here.  Also, will Comcast Sports Network (Previously called CN8) become available?  Local sports teams (Philadelphia Flyers and Philadelphia Phillies) have games broadcasted on that channel but I am not able to watch those games.  Comcast Sports Net is available and most of the games are shown on there but it would be nice to not miss any of the games.  Thanks!!
Re: Question about new channel lineup for FiOS
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Your title is misleading. Why are you asking about a new lineup? There is no word on Howard TV
0 Likes
prisaz
Legend
I for one would like to see the man from Boston, but I need to go to youtube for that.Smiley Very Happy
0 Likes
Zootube

HowardTV has an exclusive deal with Cable till 2010, so it's not likely going to happen anytime soon. Also With Media Manager you now can stream YouTube video content to  your TV. 

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Mili-

VZ is aware of the Comcast Network and subscriber interest. Now that the Flyers / Sixers are out - it's no longer an issue for us...

In regards to Howard TV - "exclusive deal with cable"....what do you think FIOS is??

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Zootube wrote:

HowardTV has an exclusive deal with Cable till 2010, so it's not likely going to happen anytime soon. Also With Media Manager you now can stream YouTube video content to  your TV. 

Yes I have heard about streaming video in Beta but I also heard someone say something about certain Internet content providers being dropped. But it is beta, and I think not yet released features are not to be discussed in open forums? We shall see.
Message Edited by prisaz on 05-04-2009 05:20 PM
0 Likes