Switch Account

Questions about FiOS TV conversion to Digital Service

Questions about FiOS TV conversion to Digital Service

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 11 of 12
(3,074 Views)

@arg24 wrote:

@I see.  So  I and many other customers could have saved  $189.36   ( 2 adaptors @7.89  x 24months )  if we had gone thru a website and not called customer service as was in the letters.  Lesson learned.  

No, I got mine by calling 800-Go-Digital (no longer operational phone number) as directed in the letter.  The letter I received never said to call customer service.  I have never been charged for mine.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 12 of 12
(3,025 Views)

@Keyboards wrote:

@arg24 wrote:

@I see.  So  I and many other customers could have saved  $189.36   ( 2 adaptors @7.89  x 24months )  if we had gone thru a website and not called customer service as was in the letters.  Lesson learned.  

No, I got mine by calling 800-Go-Digital (no longer operational phone number) as directed in the letter.  The letter I received never said to call customer service.  I have never been charged for mine.

I called the Go Digital Number right after the promotion started, and then recieved the box, when calling back the Go Digital they passed me on to the incorrect activation proceedure and I have been paying ever since. Still **bleep**.

I guess it depends on luck.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.