Switch Account

RAI Italia still broadcasting in SD

RAI Italia still broadcasting in SD

Contributor NJMN75
Contributor
Message 1 of 1
(247 Views)
Hello Verizon Programming management, Over a year ago, I signed up with Verizon because you marketed a company that was best in class in terms of delivery high quality picture and content. Well, when I joined over a year ago, I was very surprised to find out that you were still carrying the "RAI Italia" channel 1790 in Standard Definition, when the HD 1080P signal has been available for nearly 2 years at that time. I called this morning because I learned that Fubo TV (your competitor) is carrying the channel in HD for only $7.99 USD a month. that's a bargain compared to a $16.99 a month charge in SD that Verzion Charges!!! When I spoke to representative this morning, he was in the process of escalating me to a manager to speak about why it is taking Verizon such a long time to offer RAI Italia in HD. My experience on this phone call is that I was hung up on several times and called back till I finally was forward to a prompt asking me to rate his service which I rated as 1 - "Extremely Poor". If there was a "0" option I would have selected that one. This is my first post and I will continue to post on social media, until I get a call from Verizon explaining simply why the HD option for RAI Italia is not available. Who ever is in charge feel free to contact me.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.