RETIREMENT LIVING TV CHANNEL (CHANNEL 245)
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Hi,

I have Verizon Fios Extreme TV Package since the beginning I subscribed to Verizon Fios Triple Play 4 years ago.

I happen to go view Retirement Living TV Channel  last night and it says I'm not subscribed?

This channel is a part of my Extreme TV Package.

I have always had  the RLTV  channel since the beginning I subscribed to Fios when it came to my area around 4 years ago.

How do I check to see what the problem is?

Does anyone else have this issue?

I live in South Amboy, NJ.

Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Re: RETIREMENT LIVING TV CHANNEL (CHANNEL 245)
tns
Master - Level 2

That channel is not in the extreme package.  It may be one of a number that were moved out of it awhile back, but some continued to get it for a time because they were in older versions of the extreme package.

0 Likes
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Then why does Verizon not inform the customer of the changes so they would be informed.

I feel they should continue to include RLTV  in the Extreme Package as it is the middle tier plan.

Now I'm wondering what other channels they have taken away from my package.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

A, perhaps incomplete list is

Blue Highways

GMC

Hallmark Movie Channel (SD and HD)

Mnet

RFD

RLTV

I know I saw messages when these were being removed.  Some email and in with the bill.

Justin46
Legend

@tns wrote:

A, perhaps incomplete list is

Blue Highways

GMC

Hallmark Movie Channel (SD and HD)

Mnet

RFD

RLTV

I know I saw messages when these were being removed.  Some email and in with the bill.

Agreed. I knew they were being removed before actual removal (usually well before), just as you said.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
tiara320
Contributor - Level 2

Unfortunately I never received an email or anything on my bill to inform me as I save all their emails.

Maybe because I live in New Jersey.

I always read Verizon's updates and notices.

It's a shame that they give it to lower tier but not the middle tier of services.

Thanks for the update, then again you guys  are always so helpful and knowledgeable, more so than Verizon.

0 Likes