Switch Account

Really would like to change my channel lineup online....

Really would like to change my channel lineup online....

Contributor buck12
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(8,402 Views)
but every time I log onto the site and click the add/change channel lineup, I get a wonderful message instructing me to call customer service.  Is that universal to all?  So annoying that I can't self-service.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor hopeful
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(8,313 Views)

I would like to do the same thing.  I keep getting a message to call customer service when I attempt to use option provided online. When I was a Direct

TV customer I had full control of my channel line-up online.  I could change movie channel anytime I wanted.  Calling customer service phone that is not a

a 24 hr service is very fustrating.

Contributor buck12
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(8,305 Views)
I have read through a lot of the posts on these forums, and it seems a fairly common problem.  Also, the Service Center Reps also acknowledge the issue, but they seem to think it has only been recently.  The posts I can see here date back to the Summer months with this issue.  Clearly not a lot of incentive or a priority to rectify.  I agree with your assessment of the ease of Direct TV changes.  That is where I think Verizon needs to be in the near future.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.