Switch Account

Record just One College as Series and not All of College Football

Record just One College as Series and not All of College Football

Copper Contributor DentonRealtor
Copper Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(5,046 Views)

Can someone tell me how to DVR a single colleges Football games and not recored every College game in the country?  I search on Texas Tech, set this up to record and then all of a sudden my DVR switches from "Texas Tech" to "College Gameday" and record every Football game in the Country.

3 REPLIES 3
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(5,019 Views)

As far as I know there is no way, but I could be wrong. Since the DVR uses the Program Title and not the Description of said title to record it would seem impossible.

You will have to search and do a single event recording every week.

"If your problem has been solved, please mark it as such. Don't forget to hand out your Kudos!"
Highlighted
Copper Contributor shkeys
Copper Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(4,988 Views)

I must agree it is very annoying that it records every game.  It even records the replays which becomes a pain as well.

Verizon please give us the option to not record a series, but just the one game.

Copper Contributor DentonRealtor
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(4,841 Views)

NOW I'M REALLY GETTING **bleep**, TODAY IT NOT ONLY RECORDED TWO OTHER GAMES I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT, IT DID NOT RECORD THE ACTUAL GAME I SEARCHED AND SET UP TO RECORD,  VERIZON WHAT GIVES WITH YOUR LOUSY DVR PROGRAMMING PLEASE FIX THIS VERY ANNOYING ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.