Recording DVR
Probie

I set a recording for a TV show. I hit DVR and Recorded Shows. It showed up under my recordings. I hit OK to play the recorded show but there was no show to play.

0 Likes
Re: Recording DVR
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@Probie wrote:

I set a recording for a TV show. I hit DVR and Recorded Shows. It showed up under my recordings. I hit OK to play the recorded show but there was no show to play.

After you hit DVR and Recorded Shows did you use the right arrow to highlight the recorded show and then press OK which will give you options for playing, deleting, etc?

0 Likes
Probie

Yes after I hit DVR and Recorded Shows I did use the right arrow to highlight the recorded show and then presssed OK to play. Nothing happened.I tried this a couple of times then finally selected Delete and that worked. Thanks for your reply. So far, all my recordings have been there when I hit Play except for this one. New to FIOS so not sure what happened or if I screwed it up somehow.

0 Likes
VZ_Erik
Enthusiast - Level 3

So it turned out that there was just one recording that you couldnt play back? All the others worked ok? If so, something must have happened during that recording, might not have been anything you did. Just let us know if this happens again, you can just send me a Private Message. Thanks!

0 Likes
Probie

Thank you for your response. All other recordings have played back so far even the Series Manager recordings of a TV series. I am new to FIOS after 12 years of Comcast so I am unsure and not well versed yet with FIOS. I have a friend who had satellite but switched to FIOS. He still uses FIOS but switched out his Verizon DVR for a TiVO HD XL DVR beccause his series recordings were hit and miss. That is the source of my concern but so far all is well except for that one show which was not a series recording. Merry Christmas.

0 Likes