Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Recording

SOLVED
mauricioaa1
Contributor
Contributor

Recording

Message 1 of 4
(1,097 Views)

How many programs can we  record at once?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jackmcgann
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Recording

Message 2 of 4
(1,095 Views)

With 1 DVR, you can "record" 2 separate programs, and while doing so, your viewing options are as follows; you can watch either of the 2 recording channels, or a PREVIOUSLY Recorded program on that box. There's also the option of watching another TV with a separate STB attached.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jackmcgann
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Message 2 of 4
(1,096 Views)

With 1 DVR, you can "record" 2 separate programs, and while doing so, your viewing options are as follows; you can watch either of the 2 recording channels, or a PREVIOUSLY Recorded program on that box. There's also the option of watching another TV with a separate STB attached.

View solution in original post

photogea
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(880 Views)

This is the most outrageous service I can imagine! With AT&T you can record 2 HD programs, a regular program and watch any other porgram you want!!

Verizon is so limited on recording it is the most stupid system I can imagine. Why would I want to watch a program I'm recording!  Wake up Verizon and join the up to date!

armond_in_nj
Gold Contributor IV
Gold Contributor IV

Message 4 of 4
(854 Views)

@photogea wrote:

... the most stupid system I can imagine. Why would I want to watch a program I'm recording!  ...

Some reasons:

1.  The program is actually worth watching, and you may want to see it again.

2.  There are other household members who cannot watch the program at the specific time it is being broadcast.

3.  You may have to interrupt your viewing for unexpected reasons.

4.  You intend to make a "hard copy" of some interesting content in the future.

These are just 4 reasons off the top of my head.  I definitely suspect I could come up with additional reasons, but I don't have the time just now.  Good luck and enjoy your viewing.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.