Re: Remote DVR on website doesn't work after switching to new DVR
AGM4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mike,

I'm having the exact same problem with my 500GB Motorola DVR. Can you help???????

Thanks,

Andy

0 Likes
paulm73

I too have the same problem. The old STB is still appearing and the new one while in the list of STB's is not on the DVR page.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

0 Likes
tkdmmk

Ditto here.  How about we stop the private messaging approach and post a fix online?  If it's too complex and requires sys admin remapping, then provide an expedited tech support line so we don't have to wade through the many voice prompts.  I appreciate the willingness to help and I've been very impressed by FiOS quality and reliability, but this appears to be a broad problem and probably needs a dedicated  script or tech support line to fix.  Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
ppjam1

Im having the same issue...

Please help!

Thank you

0 Likes
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

I have reached out to each of you to assist with the remote DVR connectivity issue.  There is not presently a work around a customer can do to resolve this issue. We are working on a permanent fix to prevent this from occurring but until then only Verizon Support can resolve this particular problem.  Please respond or PM me for additional questions anytime.

Thank you

0 Likes
opeters

Mike,

Can you help me too?

Not only can I not remote my DVR from my PC, but I cannot access it from my Android phone anymore.

Oliver Peters

0 Likes
DFC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue- and I do not have a new DVR.  I was able to program my DVR over the web at one time, but this stopped working for me quite awhile ago.  I tried rebooting my router and my DVR, but I still get the bad gateway error when I try to access my DVR remotely.  I would love to have this fixed!!

Thanks.

0 Likes
hbaghai

Hello Mike,

I am experiencing the same issue with remote connectivity as others in this tread after recently upgrading to a QIP7232P2 HD DVR.  Please contact me with instructions on steps required to fix.

Thank you very much !!

hbaghai

0 Likes
RKP6

I am having the same issue - can someone from customer support assist me?  I tried all fixes that can be accomplished on my end and have not gotten any results.  Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
atsang

Hi Mike,

I am also having the same issue with my remote DVR. It is giving me "Bad Gateway".

Can you reach out to me to resolve this issue?

THanks.

0 Likes