Re: Remote DVR problem - bad gateway
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your DVR. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information to help out.

0 Likes
Itrn007

I am also getting "bad gateway" from the website when trying to access my dvr. How do "redo the port mapping"? Thanks

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

I just redid the portmapping. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@Itrn007 wrote:

I am also getting "bad gateway" from the website when trying to access my dvr. How do "redo the port mapping"? Thanks

I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please post all your correspondences from here on out on that message thread.

0 Likes
Andre
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried every suggestion listed to man, still get bad gateway. After the box gets reset from verizon. it onlyworks for 10 mins. the bad gateway again.Smiley Mad

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@Andre wrote:

Tried every suggestion listed to man, still get bad gateway. After the box gets reset from Verizon. it onlyworks for 10 mins. the bad gateway again.Smiley Mad

Andre I am sorry that you too are having these troubles. We'd like to help out. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you. Please refer to that thread for correspondences back and forth from us. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem. Tonya D.

0 Likes