Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

Remote DVR problem - bad gateway

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Remote DVR problem - bad gateway

Message 11 of 17
(860 Views)

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your DVR. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information to help out.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Itrn007
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 17
(829 Views)

I am also getting "bad gateway" from the website when trying to access my dvr. How do "redo the port mapping"? Thanks

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

I just redid the portmapping. 

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Message 13 of 17
(804 Views)

@Itrn007 wrote:

I am also getting "bad gateway" from the website when trying to access my dvr. How do "redo the port mapping"? Thanks

I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information. Please post all your correspondences from here on out on that message thread.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Andre
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 17
(736 Views)

Tried every suggestion listed to man, still get bad gateway. After the box gets reset from verizon. it onlyworks for 10 mins. the bad gateway again.Smiley Mad

Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Message 15 of 17
(711 Views)

@Andre wrote:

Tried every suggestion listed to man, still get bad gateway. After the box gets reset from Verizon. it onlyworks for 10 mins. the bad gateway again.Smiley Mad

Andre I am sorry that you too are having these troubles. We'd like to help out. I have copied your post to our private support board to get more information from you. Please refer to that thread for correspondences back and forth from us. Thank you for your patience.

Anthony_VZ

TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Message 16 of 17
(604 Views)

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem.

Tonya D.

TonyaD_VZ
Employee Emeritus

Status changed to: Resolved

Message 17 of 17
(602 Views)

We have not received a response in reference to your issue. Please repost if you are still experiencing a problem. Tonya D.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.