Remote DVR programming from PC
reynoldsx6

I'm trying to record shows through a PC and I get multiple error messages and I'm not able to record the shows.  One says "bad gateway".  What does that mean?  How do I fix? 

0 Likes
Re: Remote DVR programming from PC
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

We can check the network on our end to make sure everything is set up correctly for you and remote DVR. I sent you a private message.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello, In addition you can also try rebooting your Set Top Box and powercycling your router to see if this makes any changes.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
jeeman

I am having the same issue.  When I try to access my DVR recordings from the Internet, it says "Bad Gateway".  Can you please provide a solution?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Remote DVR programming from PC ("Bad gateway")
bevross
Contributor - Level 1

I've had this problem before, mentioned it on this forum & Mike_VZ left a private message saying he'd look at it "behind the scenes."  It got fixed!  But, now the problem has reappeared??!!  Guess I'll test whether re-booting, etc. helps but this is frustrating!  They need a systemwide fix or something!

0 Likes