Remove TV channels
italia1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't understand why Verizon removes some of the best channels - 475, 477, 478. These were the only channels where you hear the real news and events in the world, unbiased and uncensored, without useless commercials. My first message was removed, so, I am not allowed to express my real opinion about this action. I am just asking...

0 Likes
Re: Remove TV channels
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Seeing as Verizon is a nationwide provider of TV services and that channel lineups vary by local area (my channel 475 is not necessarily the same as your channel 475), you might find that you may get more specific information on why specific channel additions or deletions took place if you actually post the channel names and networks to which you are referring.

Oh ... and your original post is also still on the forum and unresponded to probably for the same reason as I mentioned above ...

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Programming/Remove-channels/td-p/500821

... and I feel safe in saying the channel removal had nothing to do with censoring (evening without knowning the specific channels) despite your assertions to the contrary in your orignal post.