Removing HBO removes other channels!
djb4859

So I removed HBO yesterday from my plan because my monthly bill as going to increase after 1 year, however, I noticed other channels suddenly disappeared. 

- Golf Channel

- FS2

- NBA TV

etc

I called today and seemingly because I removed HBO, I lose other channels on my package. How the hell was I meant to know removing HBO would make me lose these additional channels?

Awful service!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Removing HBO removes other channels!
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you change packages?

That is usually what causes changes to channels.

0 Likes
djb4859

No, I am one year into a two-year agreement.  HBO was free for one year when I signed up. I canceled it because I didn't want it anymore for the 2nd year. I switch on my TV the next day after canceling HBO and the other channels I've mentioned above stopped working as well. I called customer service and they said the reason was for canceling HBO. I just don't understand how HBO subscription can be connected to Golf Channel, FS2 etc. It doesn't make sense.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi djb4859,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes