Request new Spanish Channels to Fios lineup
brave1

Does anyone know the process to request new Spanish channels to be added to the Fios lineup?

I would love to have Centroamerica tv (from direct tv) and Television Dominicana (from dishnetwork) as part

of the Fios lineup. This will attract more customers and increase revenue to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Request new Spanish Channels to Fios lineup
FloridaFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Consider yourself lucky - I'm STILL waiting for the first 2(!) German channels to be added here in Florida....Smiley Mad

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@brave1 wrote:

Does anyone know the process to request new Spanish channels to be added to the Fios lineup?

I would love to have Centroamerica tv (from direct tv) and Television Dominicana (from dishnetwork) as part

of the Fios lineup. This will attract more customers and increase revenue to Verizon.

How about SurPeru or Peru TV? I know Directv has a deal with being sole provider of SurPeru. But other SUR channels are out there.
0 Likes
Yankee_Fan
Enthusiast - Level 3
Since everyone else is asking for channels, I might as well add my wife's request to add MEGA TV (from Miami) to the Spanish package...this was her favorite channel when we had DirecTV and I'm still getting the evil eye from her because I did not tell her we'd lose that channel when we switched to FiOS.  Smiley Surprised
0 Likes
ElGuapo
Enthusiast - Level 2
I'm a customer in the greater Washington, DC metro area and we're not getting Univision and Telemundo not even with the Spanish package...this is a big letdown because as the previous poster already said it...I used to get these channels with its re-broadcast brothers in DirectTV and used to be my wife's favorites.  When I joined Verizon FIOS TV I thought we were going to get these MAIN Spanish channels AT LEAST.
0 Likes
ElGuapo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Could you please also add Telefutura from DirectTV? 

Gracias!

ElGuapo

0 Likes
ravein101
I am hoping Verizon would add Canal 1 from Ecuador to the spanish channel line-up or package. I believe another cable company is picking this channel up in my area (the Bronx) and would like to see this channel in Verizon Fios. Thanks!
0 Likes