Switch Account

Reward points for Starz

Reward points for Starz

Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,109 Views)

I recently received an e-mail informing me I could receive 3 months of Starz for 800 reward points. However, there were no instructions for doing this. How do I cash in the points for the 3 months of Starz?

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(1,101 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

I assume email had no instructions?

Or a link to click for more details?

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(1,046 Views)

There were no instructions. I thought maybe one of my PEERS had a similar experience and could help. 

Contributor Wasabi
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(826 Views)

@eugene49 wrote:

There were no instructions. I thought maybe one of my PEERS had a similar experience and could help. 

Exactly. I have been asking around about this and magically, everyone seems to have amnesia and acted like the email never went out. SO FRUSTRATING! Why hasn't this redemption asset been added yet!?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.