Rolling Stones PPV Concert Encore!!!
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the Stones PPV Concert - One More Shot in HD for $44.99 at 6pm PST with the intention of watching the encore performance because I wasn't home at the time.  The price includes the pre show and encore.  After returning home appox 9pm PST I was all set to watch the encore performance.  The channel was showing a preview of the concert and a UFC preview fight over and over for about 10 mins.  Then a message came on the screen already in progress and I have 200 minutes to purchase.  I do not want to purchase again for fear of being double billed.  So I sit here with a message on my TV and no encore presentation as promised in the purchase price!!!!  So I spent $44.99 and haven't seen one song yet!!!  As Mick would howl...."You Can't Always Get What You Want".  Please refund my money or give me the encore performance as promise Verizon

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rolling Stones PPV Concert Encore!!!
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

The fine customer service people who monitor these forum pages saw my request for help.  I filled out a form and a very nice customer service rep called my cellphone and left a message saying that they will remove the charge on the Stones PPV concert I wasn't able to watch the encore performance of.  Once it shows up on my bill it will be remove.  I thought this was outstanding service and another 5 star performance from Verizon FiOS TV. 

Thank you for taking the time to look into my request

Sincerely

Danny Mac

View solution in original post

DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is now close to midnight here PST and I will not be paying for the Rolling Stone PPV Concert that I ordered tonight.  I was not able to watch the encore perfomance.  I called Cust Svc and was informed many other customers are complaining and that Verizon is trying to work out the problem with the encore broadcast.  The cust svc rep said since we did give you the initial broadcast then you will be charged. The broadcast details and the gird states"price includes pre show and encore".  No encore No Stones No Pay.  Thanks for nothing

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Your talking to Peers here.

use their http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/ for help

0 Likes
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm talking to a forum of other concerned Verizon customers who might have experience the same frustration that I had last night.  The Customer Svc Rep told me we have numerous customers complaining and we are looking into the problem and trying to correct it.  He also told me since the initial broadcast was seen "we" fulfilled our obligation.  I explained that the info section of my guide states the pre show and encore are included in the price.  So they agreement wasn't fulfilled since no encore performance was available.  So someone who orders away from their home via the smart phone or uses the Verizon app to order and then comes home later to find out the encore performance is not available is basically out $44.99.  Your link you give is nice.  I talked directly to cust svc rep at  1-800 553-0228 number and he couldn't help me.    Hopefullly I won't get billed for something that was not viewable.

0 Likes
DannyMac10
Enthusiast - Level 3

The fine customer service people who monitor these forum pages saw my request for help.  I filled out a form and a very nice customer service rep called my cellphone and left a message saying that they will remove the charge on the Stones PPV concert I wasn't able to watch the encore performance of.  Once it shows up on my bill it will be remove.  I thought this was outstanding service and another 5 star performance from Verizon FiOS TV. 

Thank you for taking the time to look into my request

Sincerely

Danny Mac