Rotten Tomatoes rating no longer available on guide
Tim333
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found the Rotten Tomatoes rating a very useful tool for identifying worthwhile fimls.  Anyone know why this feature was removed?

Tags (1)
Re: Rotten Tomatoes rating no longer available on guide
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What model stb do you have?

I see it on my quantum

0 Likes
Tim333
Enthusiast - Level 1

Not sure of model but I had Rotten Tomatoes ratings on Guide until today.  Maybe I have a service issue.  Will follow up with service reps.  Thanks for replying.

0 Likes
Re: Rotten Tomatoes
ramacd

I also am wondering where the rotten tomatoes went with Verizon Fios? They are just gone suddenly with no comunication...

0 Likes
Thebobo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here any offiocial word? 

0 Likes
Thebobo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Please let us know what you find out thanks

0 Likes
Rich_H1

This happened to me also.  Came back yesterday (5/16) and is now gone again (5/17).

Hope Verizon is on this??

0 Likes
Thebobo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still waiting, been 3 weeks and nothing. Tried reseteing my box ect. Model is Motorola 7100 P2

Be nice to hear something from verizion.  

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

As this is mainly a peer to peer support forum, you will need to contact Verizon directly for info.

Try 1800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes
Rich_H1

I spoke with a tech for over an hour. He eventually discovered that the RT rating will only be available on VMS boxes as a business decision. He then offered me to upgrade - no thanks. 

He he almost made it sound like a technical reason about consolidating databases. I don’t think it’s  about this valuable data being a premium service. 

Thats that. Too bad as I liked it. I did suggest that they move it to the front page of the guide when you scroll over a movie. He wrote it down to forward somewhere. Even though I will never see it. 🙂

0 Likes