quick menu

Rotten Tomatoes rating no longer available on guide

Rotten Tomatoes rating no longer available on guide

Contributor Tim333
Contributor
Message 1 of 15
(3,309 Views)

I found the Rotten Tomatoes rating a very useful tool for identifying worthwhile fimls.  Anyone know why this feature was removed?

14 REPLIES 14
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 15
(3,277 Views)

What model stb do you have?

I see it on my quantum

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Tim333
Contributor
Message 3 of 15
(3,242 Views)

Not sure of model but I had Rotten Tomatoes ratings on Guide until today.  Maybe I have a service issue.  Will follow up with service reps.  Thanks for replying.

Contributor ramacd
Contributor
Message 4 of 15
(3,240 Views)

I also am wondering where the rotten tomatoes went with Verizon Fios? They are just gone suddenly with no comunication...

Copper Contributor Thebobo
Copper Contributor
Message 5 of 15
(2,928 Views)

Same here any offiocial word? 

Copper Contributor
Message 6 of 15
(2,920 Views)

Please let us know what you find out thanks

Contributor Rich_H
Contributor
Message 7 of 15
(2,710 Views)

This happened to me also.  Came back yesterday (5/16) and is now gone again (5/17).

Hope Verizon is on this??

Copper Contributor
Message 8 of 15
(2,540 Views)

Still waiting, been 3 weeks and nothing. Tried reseteing my box ect. Model is Motorola 7100 P2

Be nice to hear something from verizion.  

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 9 of 15
(2,472 Views)

As this is mainly a peer to peer support forum, you will need to contact Verizon directly for info.

Try 1800Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor Rich_H
Contributor
Message 10 of 15
(2,437 Views)

I spoke with a tech for over an hour. He eventually discovered that the RT rating will only be available on VMS boxes as a business decision. He then offered me to upgrade - no thanks. 

He he almost made it sound like a technical reason about consolidating databases. I don’t think it’s  about this valuable data being a premium service. 

Thats that. Too bad as I liked it. I did suggest that they move it to the front page of the guide when you scroll over a movie. He wrote it down to forward somewhere. Even though I will never see it. Smiley Happy

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios