Rugby
Derickbo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Rugby is an up and coming sport for the US and there are quite a few international competitions. These have a large following. Not everyone can get or wants to get Directtv to get it and although it can be streamed online it is always more convenient to get the programs on Verizon. Why after all the years of request is Verizon doing nothing about this. Think NBC/Universal are on to something signing up for it. Verizon definitely not forward thinking on this topic. PLease do something about this or you will be losing a subscriber!

0 Likes
Re: Rugby
CallanP
Moderator Emeritus

Hello Derickbo.

Sounds like you have a good suggestion that other users may appreciate. If I may suggest, why not pop over to the Ideas Exchange and post the topic there. It may generate more interest and certainly allow other users to talk about the idea.

If you would like me to move this post for you, please let me know and I'll do that for you.

Welcome to the Verizon Community.

Re: Rugby
Derickbo1
Enthusiast - Level 1

YEs please move this to the Ideas page. But this is really for Verizon to think about. Many people are watching rugby online because they can't get it from their provider. Directtv is the only one offering it in the US.

0 Likes