Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

SEC Network/sports networks

SOLVED
thefish
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!

Message 21 of 769
(3,420 Views)

Please add this network  . ATT and dish now have it . I will leave if not offered 

SEC SEC SEC ! 

ugasara13
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!

Message 22 of 769
(3,364 Views)

As an SEC fan, who grew up in the South and graduated from an SEC school - if there's no SEC Network I"m switching after 7 years of FIOS.  I love the internet, tv, and phone but I love my football more. 

novavol99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SEC Network/sports networks

Message 23 of 769
(3,311 Views)
Add one more to the chorus, if the SEC network is not added to Verizon Fios, I'll be gone as a subscriber and not likely to be back. I've been a subscriber for 4 years. I'm otherwise very happy with Fios.
10acfan
Contributor
Contributor

Message 24 of 769
(3,293 Views)

Expand the great line-up and add SEC ESPN network!!

23rudedog
Contributor
Contributor

Message 25 of 769
(3,282 Views)

Please add the SEC Network before I am forced to go to Dish or ATT!  I want to stay with FiOs but I WILL NOT miss my SEC Games!  I want the SEC on my TV!  While you are at it add the PAC 12 Channel as well!  Let's Go Verizon! #IWANTTHESECNETWORK, #SECNETWORK, GIVEMETHESECNETWORK, #GetSECNetwork

atrain
Contributor
Contributor

Message 26 of 769
(3,271 Views)

I'm afraid that, like others have said, as happy as I've been with Fios, I will switch at end of my contract if no SEC network is picked up

uaphan
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 27 of 769
(3,246 Views)

I too have been happy with Fios, but will be forced to cancel my service if the SEC Network is not added. It was announced today that all 14 teams will be shown during the first 4 weeks of the season. Sorry Verizon fios but I will cancel if the SEC Network is not added. 

hallrk
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 28 of 769
(3,206 Views)

I'll chime in too. I really want the SEC Network. FIOS has been very good but will switch when my contract is up if they don't have the SEC Network.

Jlaborde3
Contributor
Contributor

Message 29 of 769
(3,195 Views)

Add me to the list. I am currently not under contract and if there is no announcement to carry the SEC network by July, I will switch my TV provider - no ifs, ands, or buts.

harrierncd
Contributor
Contributor

Message 30 of 769
(3,190 Views)

I'm with y'all. I've degrees from two different SEC schools and I'm gone if the SEC network isn't added to the FiOS channel lineup as soon as it's availble.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title