Re: Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!
thefish1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add this network  . ATT and dish now have it . I will leave if not offered 

SEC SEC SEC ! 

Re: Have there been any updates on the SEC Network? Please Verizon add this channel!
ugasara13
Enthusiast - Level 1

As an SEC fan, who grew up in the South and graduated from an SEC school - if there's no SEC Network I"m switching after 7 years of FIOS.  I love the internet, tv, and phone but I love my football more. 

Re: SEC Network/sports networks
novavol99
Enthusiast - Level 1
Add one more to the chorus, if the SEC network is not added to Verizon Fios, I'll be gone as a subscriber and not likely to be back. I've been a subscriber for 4 years. I'm otherwise very happy with Fios.
10acfan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Expand the great line-up and add SEC ESPN network!!

23rudedog
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please add the SEC Network before I am forced to go to Dish or ATT!  I want to stay with FiOs but I WILL NOT miss my SEC Games!  I want the SEC on my TV!  While you are at it add the PAC 12 Channel as well!  Let's Go Verizon! #IWANTTHESECNETWORK, #SECNETWORK, GIVEMETHESECNETWORK, #GetSECNetwork

0 Likes
atrain2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm afraid that, like others have said, as happy as I've been with Fios, I will switch at end of my contract if no SEC network is picked up

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

I too have been happy with Fios, but will be forced to cancel my service if the SEC Network is not added. It was announced today that all 14 teams will be shown during the first 4 weeks of the season. Sorry Verizon fios but I will cancel if the SEC Network is not added. 

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I'll chime in too. I really want the SEC Network. FIOS has been very good but will switch when my contract is up if they don't have the SEC Network.

0 Likes
Jlaborde3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Add me to the list. I am currently not under contract and if there is no announcement to carry the SEC network by July, I will switch my TV provider - no ifs, ands, or buts.

0 Likes
harrierncd

I'm with y'all. I've degrees from two different SEC schools and I'm gone if the SEC network isn't added to the FiOS channel lineup as soon as it's availble.

0 Likes