Re: SEC Network
JerelStone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello Verizon,

Your customer's are looking forward to viewing the SEC Network.....Somewhere!!!! Let's just hope it's with Verizon. We've been here with this tv service since it came to NJ. We would love to keep the service. Roll Tide!!

Lester9445
Ok Verizon,

I am doing my part in the communication department. Please add the SEC Network without delay. I will not be a happy customer without it.

Sincerely,

Me
0 Likes
wareagle2

As for me, Verizon has about 2-3 weeks to sign a deal with SEC network or I'm off to DISH.  C'mon Verizon, even Comcast stepped up.

0 Likes
jacarroll4

You are missing out on NFL Ticket the least you can do is pick up SEC Network.  Especially since you carry that god awful Longhorn Network.  

Please get on the ball on this one!!!

0 Likes
msw5045
Enthusiast - Level 2

Live sports is the primary draw to cable with new streaming methods like Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.  Add this network!

0 Likes
SEC Network
JasonHubenthal

What are the chances that Fios adds the SEC Network?  Fios offers the Longhorn Network and the Pac 10 Network (or whatever it is) and I can't imagine that too many people watch either of those.  

I'm pretty sure that Verizon will lose A LOT of customers (including myself) if they don't add the SEC Network.

0 Likes
Quaddad1

I'd bet MaxGator is right.

0 Likes
Scotcitz

I just called them, asked that they add the SEC Network and the woman transferred me immediately to the disconnection team. Way to go, Verizon. So now I need to find a new carrier (hung up on them but really -- to just immediately have me disconnected with no discussion of why they need SEC Network). 

Oh well, this will get my lazy self over the Comcast anyway. Or Hopper. Because there is no point to TV without SEC football. 

0 Likes
Re: SEC Network/sports networks
banderaaggie

I read on another forum that Verizon has no plans to add the SEC Network. We will be switching. Too bad... Verizon gets alot of $$$ from us.

0 Likes
Re: SEC Network/sports networks
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

Do you have a link to this? I read an article that said Verizon was currently in negotiations for the SEC Network and it should be available to customers. 

0 Likes