Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

SEC Network/sports networks

SOLVED
brinks99
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SEC Network/sports networks

Message 171 of 769
(3,345 Views)

uaphan
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 172 of 769
(3,338 Views)

Come on Verizon..enough already!! You are THE only provider that has not announced anything yet. What can possibly be the reason why every single other provider has said they will offer the SEC Network and you have not???? 

Aggiesq
Contributor
Contributor

SEC Network? When is it coming to fios ?

Message 173 of 769
(3,240 Views)
Football season is starting very soon, and if fios isn't going to have this network that's gonna be a problem. Especially when the longhorn network and the big 10 network are both on my system
bubbaamy1
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: SEC Network? When is it coming to fios ?

Message 174 of 769
(2,979 Views)

They will pick it up.  They don't have any choice.  I love college football and enjoy watching the SEC but I'm a fan of a Big 10 school so I'm content either way.

KAM2523
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 175 of 769
(2,962 Views)

Verizon is going to agree with the SEC Network by the end of this week they r even making room for it with the channel line up changes.

uaphan
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 176 of 769
(2,850 Views)

I hope the poster above is correct and that they will announce something by the end of the week. This would be the best news I have heard in a while. Come on Verizon...you are THE only holdout. 

hallrk
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 177 of 769
(2,803 Views)

@KAM2523 wrote:

Verizon is going to agree with the SEC Network by the end of this week they r even making room for it with the channel line up changes.

The SEC Network seems to be announcing one of these agreements per day. So, hopefully, today is the day for Verizon. We'll see.....

disneynut02
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 178 of 769
(2,791 Views)

I just received a packet in the mail from Comcast yesterday that would pay my early termination fee if I move to them.  My husband wants me to wait....we'll see!  I want to watch Alabama play football!! (daughter goes to school there)

AubTiger
Contributor
Contributor

Message 179 of 769
(2,712 Views)

We will be switching to Bright House if Verizon doesn't ink a contract by next week.  Auburn's first game is on the SEC Network on Saturday Aug 30th.  I get they are trying to get a cheaper deal but we pay a premium price for the service at is so I think you can absorb it Verizon.

erichoya
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 180 of 769
(2,660 Views)

@KAM2523 wrote:

The lineup changes have me optimistic that something will get done as some prime channel space was opened up in the 580-599 range.   

Another potential announcement I'm hopeful for is Fox Sports 2 in HD at 584 (FS1 is at 583).  They shuffled the SD version to 84 and 584 just opened up with the move of FXX to another channel #.   (This is pure speculation on my part)

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.