Re: SEC Network/sports networks
brinks99
Enthusiast - Level 1

uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

Come on Verizon..enough already!! You are THE only provider that has not announced anything yet. What can possibly be the reason why every single other provider has said they will offer the SEC Network and you have not???? 

SEC Network? When is it coming to fios ?
Aggiesq
Enthusiast - Level 1
Football season is starting very soon, and if fios isn't going to have this network that's gonna be a problem. Especially when the longhorn network and the big 10 network are both on my system
Re: SEC Network? When is it coming to fios ?
bubbaamy1
Enthusiast - Level 2

They will pick it up.  They don't have any choice.  I love college football and enjoy watching the SEC but I'm a fan of a Big 10 school so I'm content either way.

0 Likes
KAM2523
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is going to agree with the SEC Network by the end of this week they r even making room for it with the channel line up changes.

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

I hope the poster above is correct and that they will announce something by the end of the week. This would be the best news I have heard in a while. Come on Verizon...you are THE only holdout. 

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

@KAM2523 wrote:

Verizon is going to agree with the SEC Network by the end of this week they r even making room for it with the channel line up changes.

The SEC Network seems to be announcing one of these agreements per day. So, hopefully, today is the day for Verizon. We'll see.....

0 Likes
disneynut021
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just received a packet in the mail from Comcast yesterday that would pay my early termination fee if I move to them.  My husband wants me to wait....we'll see!  I want to watch Alabama play football!! (daughter goes to school there)

AubTiger
Enthusiast - Level 1

We will be switching to Bright House if Verizon doesn't ink a contract by next week.  Auburn's first game is on the SEC Network on Saturday Aug 30th.  I get they are trying to get a cheaper deal but we pay a premium price for the service at is so I think you can absorb it Verizon.

erichoya
Enthusiast - Level 3

@KAM2523 wrote:

The lineup changes have me optimistic that something will get done as some prime channel space was opened up in the 580-599 range.   

Another potential announcement I'm hopeful for is Fox Sports 2 in HD at 584 (FS1 is at 583).  They shuffled the SD version to 84 and 584 just opened up with the move of FXX to another channel #.   (This is pure speculation on my part)

0 Likes