Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

SEC Network/sports networks

SOLVED
KAM2523
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: SEC Network? When is it coming to fios ?

Message 181 of 769
(2,720 Views)

My advice is u guys is to wait unitl the 20-25 dates to switch if ur going to because nothing big starts until the 28 on the network and u might regret if u switch in a rush then the next day verizon gets it.

And lets be realistic guys do u think verizon will miss out on this network its ESPN that their neogating with not like PAC 12 which is not own by ESPN but  runs as a independent channel.

They might even get a better deal with SEC network.

warro
Contributor
Contributor

Message 182 of 769
(2,591 Views)

Couldn't agree more.  Please remove Longhorn Network and Big10 Network, and bring on the SEC Network!

Malcolm1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 183 of 769
(2,534 Views)

Best option in DFW area if FIOS doesn't have the SEC by the 14th?  

KAM2523
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 184 of 769
(2,507 Views)

Best option for DFW will be u-verse but I suggest u wait until the 20th- 25th, because fios will get it but will take some time plus nothing happening on the SEC Network until the 28th, 14th-27th on the network will be news and reruns so u wont be missing anything

TexAg80gigem
Contributor
Contributor

Re: SEC Network/sports networks

Message 185 of 769
(2,489 Views)

Why is there no response from Verizon FIOS regarding our need and request for the SEC Network before the network launch?

I would like to see an official comment, not outside conjecture.

dorjwill
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 186 of 769
(2,380 Views)

Because Verizon came down from the mountain on the 7th day with the stone tablets and said we were given a policy of not commenting on potential channel adds/drops.  I mean, why would you want to inform the people who pay your bills.

tomtom3200
Contributor
Contributor

Message 187 of 769
(2,334 Views)

If FIOS does not sign up for SEC networtk. I will be moving to COX.

I don't understand the problem.

uaphan
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 188 of 769
(2,331 Views)

Unbelievable that Verizon is the ONLY major network to not announce anything yet. What is their holdup????? 

Malcolm1
Contributor
Contributor

Message 189 of 769
(2,314 Views)

I had Uverse when I moved to the FW area, but had to drop it because of problems  (too far from the "box").  Went to FIOS and love it----but---no SEC network --no more FIOS.  Any suggestions for a move other than Uverse?  Thanks. 

seaspur
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 190 of 769
(2,307 Views)

I already have Brighthouse scheduled to come out to my home on August 27th at 10am and cancel FiOS that morning, just in case.

Personally, I feel like Verizon should at least be communicating that they are "in talks" with someone. It's a fact that Verizon has already lost hundreds (if not thousands) of customers already to other providers by waiting to ink a deal. Apparently, it must not bother them too much. But if nothing by August 25-28th, I expect they will see departure in MUCH higher numbers.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.