Re: SEC Network/sports networks
Dawson3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Beginning the process to move to Brighthouse now. 

Spending way too much money with Verizon (multiple phone lines, mutiple TVs, internet, wireless, etc...) to not get the SEC Network. Can probably switch, get the SEC Network and save money.

WIN WIN WIN ... Verizon should be embarrassed this was totally botched by someone.

No SEC Network in the South can you say LOSERS!

Re: SEC Network
JessCharity
Enthusiast - Level 1
The rep on the phone when I ordered my Fios service told me the same thing, guess a lot of folks are asking for it and he said he's been told it'll happen before the first game..since I paid extra to have a no contract plan I'll be going to Brighthouse if Fios doesn't carry it by the first game of the season for my Gators
0 Likes
MSUDogFan94

Verizon, please add the SEC Network as soon as possible!  They are launching this evening, getting us prepped with the warm-up shows leading toward the opening game between the 'Cocks and Aggies.  You will have the viewership to support this in Texas for sure!  I just happen to be a Mississippi State Bulldog stuck in Aggie country.  #HailState

0 Likes
JMG322
Contributor - Level 1

I suppose I can partially understand Verizon's reluctance when you consdier that football isn't a big deal for most in Florida and Texas. 

0 Likes
SECFanUpEast
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now that's funny!  Smiley LOL

0 Likes
dorjwill
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like Mediacom is now on board (they just put a press release out on their website).  Leaves VZ as the lone holdout as best as I can tell.

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2
Unreal that Medicom just announced an agreement and Verizon is still holding out!! Getting more and more frustrated!!!
0 Likes
JnyReb
Enthusiast - Level 2
Verizon=Loser
0 Likes
GregY
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Guys,

Time is now, SEC Network just went live!  9 of top 10 cable companies are on board.  If negotiations are not done and SEC Network is not online by 8/18, I am cancelling your service (I have the $180 all-in plan)  and going back to the hated awful Time Warner Cable.  You know you are going to get it.  If you like to "negotitate", do it round the clock until you have a deal.  

Greg

0 Likes
GatorFan15

I fully intend to leave Verizon for one of the providers that offer the SEC Network.

Everyone in my house are all MAJOR fans of the SEC in general and the Gators specifically. It's not the point that I can still see the games on other channels, there is alot more content on that network than just the games.

There is not a whole lot I would make the change for but this is certainly one of them.

Its worth the trouble for me. May not be to other folks.

I'm sure Verizon couldn't care less anyway.

0 Likes