Re: SEC Network!
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

Really disappointed in Verizon and their complete lack of communication regarding the SEC Network. They better add it soon. What can they possibly wanting??? EVERY other major carrier has signed on. Ridiculous!!!!

0 Likes
Re: SEC Network/sports networks
TaxDawg82
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think what surprises me the most out is how little we have heard from Verizon on the topic which has gotten a LOT of national attention.

No press releases, tweets, etc....

Puzzling, imo.

0 Likes
footslider

Contract be d@mned! I will cancel Verizon lickey split if they dont offer it by the end of August.

0 Likes
Razor2633
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called today to give them one last chance and they said if they pick it up it won't be until August 28th. I hung up and scheduled Brighthouse to install tomorrow.

BSII
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yet another customer poised to leave Fios because they aren't offering the SEC network. I switched to Fios two years ago from BrightHouse Networks and am planning to switch back to BrightHouse on 8/25 if Fios still doesn't want to offer their customers the services we want. We are willing to give them even more money for something that all other major providers are offering to their customers. 8/25 is the day for my money to go elsewhere.

Re: SEC Network Now Please!
mdhodell
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's Thursday Evening and we still do not have the SEC network in SoCal

0 Likes
JnyReb
Enthusiast - Level 2
And you're not going to. Some Yankee lacrosse fan is deciding that the SEC isn't meaningful. Completely out of touch with reality and the rest of the country. The sports offerings on Verizon suck and this is just another example.
GregY
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yep, that's what Verizon is counting on, that not too many of its subscribers raise a stink or much more importantly, cancel Verizon, before the first game.  I don't know, maybe a large majority of their subscribers are locked in with contracts so they don't face the cancellation risk.  I don't have a contract and will be gone if the SEC Network is not live by 8/18.  Such short-sighted number crunchers who may have miscalutated the risks on this one.  

0 Likes
Bamafan99
Enthusiast - Level 1
SMH at the lack of knowledge of their surroundings. I get that it is not easy to switch, but the passion of SEC fans is over the top enough that we will break contracts and pay more for our football. I have 120 channels of garbage I have never watched,but the one I want is not available on FIOS. Been with FIOS since 2007. Calling Directv today. I know some people are waiting til closer to the 28th, but I am thinking the Directv installers will have a slight backlog....
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

Maybe today will be THE day they announce something...I keep thinking that every day. The outcry from their customers is huge...they have to see this is what their customers want!!! Come on Verizon at least say something. For them to be the ONLY carrier with customers in the SEC market to not offer the SEC Network is absolutely unacceptable and shows how little they care about us. 

0 Likes