Re: SEC Network/sports networks
JMG322
Contributor - Level 1

Just saw a hilarious commercial for Verizon Fios.  It said that customers were at the center of everything they do.  I guess I won't disagree, but they sure must hate us to be so mean.

0 Likes
bohratom
Contributor - Level 1

SEC will operate like the Longhorn Channel does for online access using WatchESPN as long as your TV package includes SEC.

0 Likes
AggieYell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Google Fierce Cable, SEC Network.  It won't let me cut and paste it for some reason.  It will be on WatchESPN.

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2

@AggieYell wrote:

Google Fierce Cable, SEC Network.  It won't let me cut and paste it for some reason.  It will be on WatchESPN.

If I'm located out of market, will WatchESPN be in HD if they only offer it in SD out of market?

0 Likes
Tested
Enthusiast - Level 3
I think you're being unfair to the customer service folks. I'm the first to say that customer service for most companies is awful. In this case I think the deal is new and was made at the highest levels of the company. If we're reading stories about this deal and don't know where SD and HD will be offered you can imagine the CSR's might have some confusion too.
0 Likes
Will the SEC Network be available in the Baltimore/Washington DC area?
lfilocco

???

0 Likes
Re: Will the SEC Network be available in the Baltimore/Washington DC area?
sportsdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

@lfilocco wrote:

???

Based on my conversation with a Verizon Sales Agent last Friday evening, Other than Florida & Texas who will get the SEC network in HD & SD, the rest of us will only get it in SD effective 8/28. This person read me the notice she had received that day by the FIOS Programming Dept.

0 Likes
lfilocco

Will it be available on WatchESPN if it's only available in SD for me?

0 Likes
HokieDave
Contributor - Level 2

I don't get ESPNNEWS in HD, but it's on HD for WatchESPN.  I don't know, but could only assume, that the same will apply to the SEC Network.

@lfilocco wrote:

Will it be available on WatchESPN if it's only available in SD for me?

0 Likes
SEC Network on FIOS
EFLPC30

SEC Network does not seem to be available on FIOS Channels 😞  For College Football fans, this is a must have channel.  How can we get SEC Network channel on FIOS TV.  Can Someone from Verizon, please clarify why is this so and when this might happen.

0 Likes