Re: SEC Network/sports networks
phipfwe76

Wish I could say the same. I live in the Philly area (19380 zip) and nothing on 75 or 575 even after resetting the boxes.

0 Likes
Postalcobra
Enthusiast - Level 2

Getting programming on channels 75 and 575Smiley Very Happy, but here in the Tampa Bay, Fl. area, channels 332 and 832 are showing SEC ESPN Network logos, with no programming. Anyone else see this? What could this be? None of these channels have any information in the guide yet.

NYIceQueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Reset my boxes here and nothing yet (NY).  Typed in both sets of numbers and wow...ended up on ESPN2 regular and ESPN2HD.  What a difference.  The SD is a joke.  Looked like TV from the 80s.  Why would Verizon do this?  It's like they're throwing it at us saying "here, now be quiet"....but it's just not acceptable. 

So much for Verizon being the leader.  It's already offered in HD in TX and FL (I hope the rumors of other areas getting it are true), so why in the world wouldn't they just offer it everywhere?  It's the same channel line up.  You're not adding anything!

Ugh!

0 Likes
jeepmattDE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Postal-

332 / 832 is the Overflow channel (similar to what Big10 has). Nice to see you guys are getting that in HD as well.

To the Philly poster - not sure why you'd say you have these channels. They are NOT live in the PA/DE/NJ area.

0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2
Nothing here yet in NJ/NY area. Still frustrated that we will not be getting the channel in HD.
0 Likes
sgrounds22
Up and running here in Texas on 75 and 575. I had to reboot the box.
0 Likes
uaphan
Contributor - Level 2
Looks like they are rolling it out to TX and FL market first.
0 Likes
JMG322
Contributor - Level 1

Plan to use a friend's Verizon account info to get access to WatchESPN.  Not giving them another red cent while they are urinating on their customers.

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

Not on in Northern Virginia as of early this morning. I may try to reboot if it isn't showing up this eveinng. But I"m thinking if you live outside of Florida or Texas this isn't going to show up until tomorrow the 28th.

Also no authentification on the ESPN Watch app. Still says to contact Verizon for access to the SEC Network.

0 Likes
Jlaborde3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still not seeing it here in the DFW area and still getting the message on WatchESPN that Verizon does not carry the SEC network.

0 Likes