Re: SEC Network/sports networks
bigmal
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not on yet in the Hampton Roads area of VA yet.

0 Likes
chiz85131

So disappointed right now that verizon doesn't have HD in Massachusetts...Channel 75 works right now so i have something, I took off work today and tomorrow to enjoy my Gamecocks...SEC still doesn't work online so I have to use someone elses xifinty login to get it to work in HD......Unreal that in 2014 I'll have to hook up my computer to my 60" hdtv to get to watch my team play in HD...I pay 200 a month its absurd theres about 200 channels i don't watch and the one i want to isn't available to watch properly

0 Likes
phipfwe76

Finally showing up here in Chester County, PA. The SD picture is awful.

A little worried as it's still blacked out on ESPN3, and I'll still be at work when the 6pm game kicks off tonight.

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I was getting it in Northern Virginia on channel 75 early this morning. There was a replay of an A & M/Ole Miss game from last season on at that time which about 4:45 am.  No HD. I had to tune to the channel to see if it was on yet as the guide had not been updated with it at that time. I am assuming it was probably just added a couple of hours before. Also cannot get it on the ESPN Watch app yet. Hopefully that will be coming next. Maybe HD will be added soon too. But for now I am satisfied as at least I can watch my Kentucky games.

0 Likes
volboy31

I was able to get it on channel 75 in the northern virginia area.  Does anybody know what the deal is with HD?  Are they going to add it as we go?  I couldn't get the watch espn to load for verizon either just a few minutes ago, it says it is not offered.  If I can get it to stream through the watch espn app I can deal with that, but just to only get it in SD would suck.  

0 Likes
Cfinn67us
75 works in Richmond but no watchespn or 575 hd yet. Like everybody else, don't know why there has to be so much drama about this. A clear announcement would have helped tremendously. If hd is not coming today, I will start investigating a switch back to comcast. Just a matter of principle, can't pay $250 a month to watch the biggest college games on sd.
0 Likes
H472
SD only in Philly but I can get 2 channels of
hunting and fishing in HD , 252 a month for a
whole lot of junk, I'll have to go out into my duck blind and break out the rabbit ears maybe that will help the picture
0 Likes
bransfrye
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ch. 75 up and running here in NoVa. No sign of it on the guide yet. I adjusted the aspect which brought it full screen and honestly it was tolerable in SD on my Sony Bravia. I also have Apple TV and am anxious to check out the quality there once the SECN is up and running there.

0 Likes
eugene491
Enthusiast - Level 2
Channel 75 on in Pgh. area...why even bother? Why would you add any new channel - especially a sports channel - in only SD ? What junior executive at Verizon made this decision? We have so many junk channels now in HD but for some reason this wasn't deemed worthy. Verizon is probably trying to figure out a way to add another lame surcharge for the privilege of HD. Oh well, there are plenty of football games on other channels - in HD.
0 Likes
Sthunn
I spent all morning on the phone and live chat with VZ. We are not getting HD right now. Just bush league. Folks will probably game to leave for them to open their eyes.
0 Likes