Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

STB pricing

prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: STB pricing

Message 11 of 11
(3,958 Views)

In some areas Verizon was offering the HD STB for $5.99 based on what I had read a long while back. I believe it was a promotional deal of some sort. I had the HD DVR for $12.99 for a couple of years and could not get it back at that price when someone messed with my account do to a miss understanding. I was told it was $15.99 now and tough! Even though I never authorised any changes. So if you had the HD box for $5.99 and then something changed your account, then you are stuck with the new higher price because the lower price is no longer in the system for new orders or configuration changes. I had neighbors that paid the $15.99 when I paid the $12.99. So there could be neighbors that pay $5.99 for the HD box and others that pay the higher price. My only HD box is now a Tivo HD with a $3.99 cable card. YES Tivo also has its issues. But I like the service.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.