STOP the pop up ads.
Michelle200
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why all of a sudden. I'm getting the STUPID on-demand ads. Ads on top of my dvr. Ads popping up when opening my dvr. Ads when I open my guide. Trust me. Everything is turned off. All notifications, pop ups, recommendations, interactive tv, Guide banners. OFF.... all the STUPID **bleep** that SHOULD not be on there in the first place.  Why are we forced to have ads shoved in our face.  Trust me. IF I WANT TO WATCH ON-DEMAND, I WILL OPEN UP ON-DEMAND. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: STOP the pop up ads.
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you check under settings, tehre are several items you can disable to prevent all ads and promotiions.

Only thing you can't disable are the "channels" within the guide that advertise for on demand movies and other promotions.

View solution in original post

Michelle200
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wait. So you are telling me this a peer to peer forum.  Wow. How **bleep** useless is Verizon.  Does anyone have any idea how to remove the **bleep** ads? Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you check under settings, tehre are several items you can disable to prevent all ads and promotiions.

Only thing you can't disable are the "channels" within the guide that advertise for on demand movies and other promotions.

Michelle200
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah. Everything is turned off already. But thanks for the reply. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you seeing ads?

I don't see any pop up ads.

Oldpro1

My TV Settings DO NOT SHOW what I can stop or Disable !!! Have Fios !!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes