Save Funimation Petition
ynk1121
Enthusiast - Level 2

On, or after, March 15 2012, Funimation (channel 262) will be removed from the FiOS TV® lineup and you will no longer be able to view this content.

They claim to be discontinuing it due to "very low viewership". We need to show them otherwise! Sign the petition to save Funimation!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savefunimation/

Re: Save Funimation Petition
ynk1121
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's important people are able to find the petition.  Also please share the link with everyone you know.  The more signatures, the better!   I will be calling Verizon to make sure they see it.

mbtribute
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for posting this, I was searching for a way to let Verizon know how wrong they are about this decision.

ynk1121
Enthusiast - Level 2

Be sure to let your friends and family know.  Every signature counts.  We are off to a very good start.  60 people in 2 and a half hours!!

Solrac333
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are so many other channels that are worthless. The "SMILE" channel? REALLY? THAT gets MORE viewers that Funimation? When I got Fios years ago, I was very pleased to see that I had Funimation. This really sucks.

bejay53
Enthusiast - Level 3
The petition is a great idea, except you have to pay? Sorry, but I' send my dissatisfaction another way.
ynk1121
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's completely free.  Trust me, I wouldn't be using that site if it cost money.  I'm trying to show Verizon we want to keep the channel.  I don't see how that would be possible if people had to pay to sign a petition.  lol  After you sign they just ask if you wish to donate.  Your name will still get added if you don't want to donate any money to them.

jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2
oaskul
Enthusiast - Level 1

Maybe we should also consider trying the Verizon Idea Exchange. Since it's meant to share ideas with Verizon, maybe it will help:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Funimation/idi-p/408639

Vote for keeping Funimation Channel.

garyfboss
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed the petition and sent an email and am posting here.  FIOS please do not drop Funimation.  I watch the Funimation channel for hours each day, no joke.  I would wager that it is either the number one or two channel I watch timewise daily.  Please do not drop it.