Setting recordings via TV listings online (problem)
Dafreakzo
Enthusiast - Level 2

While going through the tv listings on myverizon I noticed that  I do not have the option visible to record certain shows.  For example, I want to set my DVR to record  "553-FX HD  Wilfred Happiness Thu, Jun 23 10:00 PM."     

Yes, I am signed up for FX HD..but i do not get the option to set it to record from myverizon tv listings.  Can anyone please explain to me why this option is not available?  Is it to far in advance?  If so that is pretty silly. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Setting recordings via TV listings online (problem)
Dafreakzo
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

It sounds like the DVR is not linked correctly to the website. Please try viewing the DVR on the website and see if it shows the amount of space left as well as current shows recorded. Reply back here please. Thanks!

Another Rep e-mailed me with the solution.  Thanks for your help though!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It sounds like the DVR is not linked correctly to the website. Please try viewing the DVR on the website and see if it shows the amount of space left as well as current shows recorded. Reply back here please. Thanks!

0 Likes
Dafreakzo
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Another Rep e-mailed me with the solution.  Thanks for your help though!

0 Likes