Sick of this crap
Bearbear4
I had preferred plan and had destination America since I signed up then they took it away and said I needed to upgrade I did and then they took away hallmark movies after I asked them about the channels I want to keep and have oh my xfinity gives you all of them channels I am not going to go broke over this with Verizon it's crazy so I will be leaving as soon as my contract is up and I love Verizon and the ease of using the programs and phone the internet is great but battling for 6 months over what I had once and they do not want to honorbi and then when I go back to what I once had they charge 10 dollars more then what I was paying so for less money and being happy having all my channels xfinity will get my business
0 Likes
Re: Sick of this crap
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your contract allows Verizon to add and delete channels.

That is fairly standard amongst providers.

As providers pay per subscriber, they may move channels from lower paying packages to accommodate price increases.

0 Likes
Bearbear4
Well that is all well and good but cable company's should at least allow us to chose the channels we want..I have sports and want none of that and then get charged a fee that is crazy for having sports channels..Why would it be so hard to include channels people watch or set something up for a certain price to pick out own channels we want..
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its not the cable companies.

It is the content providers.

Verizon tried to offer packages that allowed people some level of picking the channels they wanted.

They were sued by ESPN and lost.

Had to drop that option.

They do have a package that doesn't include sports.

0 Likes
Bearbear4
Where do I find that package at
0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Shoiukd be under services or something likre that.

Choose change.

0 Likes