Sino TV

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Sino TV

Message 1 of 3
(1,455 Views)

I have a complaint about Sino TV.  I'm on the east coast and unfortunately, the programming time frames are tied to the west coast.  For example, when I was on Time Warner, I would get the Cantonese News at 6:00 PM.  Now, it's at 9:00 PM.

Is there anything that can be done?  My Fios box settings are correct for the NYC area.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Sino TV

Message 2 of 3
(1,367 Views)

Get a DVR or use an old fasion VCR to record it.  Verizon is looking to satisfy the masses and a single complaint about wrong time zone is insignificant.  They are more worried about all the complaints about outages,  and a lack of various channels like certain sports channels and new HD channels.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sino TV

Message 3 of 3
(1,220 Views)

I think we have to complain a bit more and a bit louder than until Verizon hears us. It is not acceptable to just use a DVR or VCR to record the programs and watch later. If you take CBS, ABC or one of the major TV network and play those programs 3 hours behind in East Coast, what do you think the customers will say? That will be ludicrious and no one will accept that.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.