South Asia package
phil2009

Are all these channels part of the South Asia package  for $14.99:

1. Chnl  1752  -  TV Asia

2.  Chnl 1753   -   Zee  TV

3.  Chnl  1754  -   SET  (Sony  Entertainment)

Is anyone having  difficulty ordering these channels from their remote. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: South Asia package
MDfiosCust

Have been trying to add the package from my remote last couple of days. TV Asia was live in a couple of minutes. The other two channles say "order being processed .... wait 24 hours". After 24 hours Zee and Sony show the same old message "... to order from remote click ok ..."

Pretty confusing ... do they have those channels in the package or not? Will call cust service tomorow ...

- Montgomery county MD

0 Likes
phil2009

I am facing the same problem. Have called Cust Serv and Tech Support multiple times. Nobody seems to know anything. Very confusing.  Not getting any clue.

0 Likes
MDfiosCust

Okay - I have all the channels working now. This was the sequence of events last night:

1.Called customer serivice number last night but the offices were closed (around 8:00 pm EST)

2. Then called Tech Support [888-553-1555 option #2] and told them about the issue and likely the authorization codes are not getting through ... etc

3. They transferred me to the billing department where a rep verified my identity, cancelled the order for TV Asia that I placed with my remote, and placed the order for the South Asia package. 

4. Turns out that all 3 channels (1752,1753,1754) of the package cost $35(!!!)... just the old offering of TV Asia is $15. TV remote ordering currently only setup for TV Asia.

Had all 3 channels working in 30 mins after call

Hope this helps.. 

0 Likes
Sujeet

Today I order same package from remote and within 2 minutes all 3 channels were on. Hope this helps. It seems Verizon has updated the remote ordering for this package. I saw new price 34.99 reflected before ordering

0 Likes
Kalro
I had the same problem. I was promised teh 3 channels by the sales rep at $14.99, but SET and Zee tv would not come on. Then they said that cost was $34.99. When i protested, they said okay we will give it for $19.99. But no service for 3 days. Called back rep said he would honor the $19.99, would put a note in system. Bill came for $34.99. I have spent over 8 hours trying them to fix problem. No resolution. Almost impossible to get through to some one who can take action. Billing folks say that there is no note in system.  BEWARE OF THE BILLING PROBLEMS. Impossible to fix.
0 Likes