Sports Channels pkg.....revisted

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Sports Channels pkg.....revisted

Message 1 of 6
(5,578 Views)
When I 1st signed up for the FIOS bundle, I was assured that the Sports Channels (300-318?, and HD), were a part of my HD Extreme lineup. However, my bill showed the $7.99 extra charge.  I fought with CS, sighting the channel lineup on the Verizon website ( which include these channels in HD Extreme),  the Verizon salesman who signed me up, and the tech who installed it.  All  of which said I should NOT be charged for the channels.   I live in South Jersey (Sicklerville),  16 miles from Philadelphia in zip code 08081.  This is certainly NOT the North Jersey/New York area where these channels are seperate.  What goes here?  All I can get from CS is that there may be a "glitch" in their system that puts my zip with those up North.   I want the channels, but not the extra charge.        Bob
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: Sports Channels pkg.....revisted

Message 2 of 6
(5,512 Views)

Nutty-

You are right - you shouldn't be charged for these. Send a message to CharlesH here on the site. He can get you squared away. 

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: Sports Channels pkg.....revisted (for Charles!)

Message 3 of 6
(5,444 Views)

Charles, can you please help me get this fixed?   I dropped the Sports Channels for now, but would prefer to have them added back into my HD Extreme Package without an additional charge.  PLease {edited for privacy} PM me  .  Thank you!     Bob

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 08-04-2009 04:10 PM
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 4 of 6
(5,378 Views)

CHARLESH can you please help me with this?   My zip should be connected to the Philly area, not North Jersey/New York!

Thanks, Bob

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 08-05-2009 05:34 PM
Highlighted
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Message 5 of 6
(5,335 Views)
CHARLESH, where are you?
Highlighted
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 6 of 6
(5,329 Views)
Please contact me in a Private message.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.