Switch Account

Sports Pass - ESPN Goal Line

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Sports Pass - ESPN Goal Line

Message 1 of 4
(726 Views)

Are ESPN Goal Line and channels included in "Sports Pass" part of the Ultimate HD package?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V

Re: Sports Pass - ESPN Goal Line

Message 2 of 4
(711 Views)

@joek240 wrote:

Are ESPN Goal Line and channels included in "Sports Pass" part of the Ultimate HD package?

Go to this web page and check for your zip code to find out.  You need to scroll down the page to the area "Compare Channels Across Our Plans Take a look at the channel lineup for  all our plans" and click on "See Channel Lineup."

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(705 Views)

I have already done that and there seems to be a discprency between the printed version and the online version - the printed version doesn't include those channels but the online view version does.

Highlighted
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 4 of 4
(650 Views)

I have the ultimate package in southern calfornia and the sports pack including  espn goal linie,and the red zone are included ,so i'm preety sure you should be receiving those channels, just remember ESPN goal line channel is onl turned on to watch on saturdays and rezone is only live on sundays!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.