Spotlight Magazine
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

I signed up to receive the Spotlight magazine back in June but never received the Sept Oct issue.  I know I can view online but would have liked the print copy - anyone else sign up and not received it??

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Spotlight Magazine
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

Justin

funny thing happened - it showed up the next day

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

I was told if you opt out of Verizon advertising they will not send it to you. So if you opted out of junk mail it may have stopped.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@ggma1126 wrote:

I signed up to receive the Spotlight magazine back in June but never received the Sept Oct issue.  I know I can view online but would have liked the print copy - anyone else sign up and not received it??

The Sept./Oct. issue arrived today, 8/31. I don't remember signing up for it, and I have no interest in it, but I now have it. I imagine you will get yours soon.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
ggma11261
Contributor - Level 3

Justin

funny thing happened - it showed up the next day

0 Likes
PFirrincili
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was receiving the spotlight magazine that did laert me when there were free viewing times for subscription channels.

I stopped receiving it and I don't know why.

I do not want to view/download from online and I want this mailed to me again.I completely missed March & April. 

Any tips?

I've called, writeen emails and I was referred to the comunity forum.

I've spent quite a bit of time trying to find a solution.

Very displeased with Verizon customer service.  

0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1

I recently tried this link and signed up, I hope it works

https://www22.verizon.com/fiostv/web/unprotected/spotlight.aspx

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are they still producing Spotlight magazine.  I have seen it in a while.  The old pointers don't appear to work.

Okay found one pointer that works for the online version.  http://verizonspotlightmagazine.com/  Does't appear to be advertised anymore.  I don't think they are mailing out copies anymore.  At least one has never been mailed to me in several years.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes