Switch Account

Starz On Demand

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 11 of 15
(1,053 Views)
Mine is still there, the icon now picture changed. The icon now says FiOS on Demand. When you click on it, it just has a couple options. Less than before. Verizon needs to fix this!
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 12 of 15
(1,052 Views)

Found stars on demand.

It is under premiums on the top row between showtime and epix.

I see a number of movies and the missing episode of black sails someone mentioned.

I don't see any episodes of the girlfriend experience.

But when I did a search, all of the first three episodes were still scheduled to be shown.

So I could see stars noit having them available yet.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 13 of 15
(1,019 Views)

What's funny is that i was just given Starz free for one year for renewing. No sooner did I get it free then Starz got messed up. It wasn't showing hardly any movies and anything you could watch was in SD.I'm sure there's no connection but the reason I chose Starz free for a year (I had other choices) was because there were several movies on Starz I wanted to watch. Now I can't.

Highlighted
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor
Message 14 of 15
(988 Views)

Why can't I watch anything in HD on Starz? All movies are SD.

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor
Message 15 of 15
(954 Views)

Seems that most of that programing has come back for me.  It happened over the weekend.  Also, Encore is gone from my On Demand. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.