Switch Account

Streaming CSNPhilly

Highlighted
Contributor markl128
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(1,056 Views)

CSNPhilly is available via the NBC Sports App.  CSNPhilly is all ready available on my tv in Toms River NJ but I cannot stream any programs on my Ipad or computer where I get this message

"Program not available in your region due to blackout restrictions"

Yet I receive MLB games from SNY on my IPad!

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 2 of 4
(1,045 Views)

Could be a regional thing.

have you tried contacting csnphilly.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Contributor markl128
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(1,039 Views)

I wrote to csnphilly and they told me to contact Verizon to get it on the app. I contacted Verizon tech support and they said it is not available on the fios app. They never said why not on NBC app. I want Verizon to get an agreement with Comcast or whoever has the NBC sports app. Sny is on the app. No reason csnphilly is not. 

Contributor markl128
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(867 Views)

In June I contacted CSNPhilly and they told me Verizon had to update the zip codes for the app and it would be done in June.  It is now July and I still can not stream CSNPhilly on the NBC app!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.