Such a shame FIOS installed and canceled same day
ckgarcia09

I was so excited to have FIOS installed. Last month I ordered my triple play package online.. Extreme HD, 25/25 Internet, Phone.. (month to month) While ordering I wanted HBO and Starz, I was able to select the HBO package but Starz was no where to be found. Contact a representative and I was told Starz and Encore was part of the Showtime Bundle that was being offered with the package and that is why I wasn't able to select them. That was great!.. 

Forward to today. Install window was 8-12, tech showed up at 2pm. Tech was great guy and quickly installed the ONT and since I had all wiring ran for him, he hooked boxes up and whatever else was needed. After he leaves, I begin to play around with the TV and Starz and Encore were not available unless I subscribed. I call up customer support and after the representative confirming that I would have to subscribe to Starz for an extra $10/month, I immediately asked to cancel all service and I reverted to Comcast which I hadn't yet canceled.

I really wanted this to work and was super excited for FIOS. I just wish exact details of the "bundles" were made very clear. I just wanted to put this out there for anyone thinking of signing up. Just make sure you know EXACTLY what is included and don't be surprised later on.

Thanks,
Chris 

0 Likes