Re: Suggest Channels to Add to FiOS TV
caps81737
Enthusiast - Level 3

CSN+ in Anne Arundel/Howard Counties in MD, please...sooner than later...

parksmash
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a family member who's a College of William and Mary alum.  They have a football game on November 21 against the University of Richmond that's being broadcast on The Comcast Network (one of a very few number of games that actually get broadcast on tv).  Is there any chance that at least just the game will be broadcast on FiOs 1?

eat1820
Enthusiast - Level 2

CSN+ ( Comcast Sports Net Plus) in VHO4 please.

BLAZER GAMES IN HD !!!!!!!!!!
blazermaniac

Are we going to get CSN NW HD so we can watch Blazer games in HD in Portland???

If not, I am switching to comcast.

Brian H.

Portland.

0 Likes
devonwood
Enthusiast - Level 1

CSN+ in Howard County, MD

Switched to FIOS partly due to the Versus/DirecTV issue.  Turns out I miss more Caps games now than if I stayed with DirecTV

Prest
Enthusiast - Level 2

Kathleen,

How about bringing back Nick Jr. ?

Unfortunately it is true what Comcast claims: that Verizon's service is terrible.

You removed Nick Jr. without any explanation. We spent 1.5 hours on the phone with 4 different people who all told us something different and had us peform all kinds of hardware resets although it is very clear that these programs were removed by Verizon and that the problem isn't on our end.

We sent emails that nobody responds to (although they claim they respond within 24 hrs).

We just switched from Comcast, asking specifically if Verizon had as much free kids content as Comcast, an now we are confronted with this and nobody seems to care about customer satisfaction.

All Verizon seems to be concerned about is getting people to sign up and that's it.

We seriously consider switching back to Comcast again if this isn't resolved very soon.

Paul

keeautorepair

QBC TV2 Local TV Channel for South Jersey....Comcast Cable Has IT....Fios Does Not!

0 Likes
chrsmi1421
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!! The MSG channel in HD!!! I live 7 miles west of NYC and EVERY other HDTV provider in the area (5 at least) broadcasts the MSG channel in HD. What is the problem Verizon?? LETS GO RANGERS

caps81737
Enthusiast - Level 3

CSN PLUS IN MID-ATLANTIC/ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY/HOWARD COUNTY AND ANY OTHER FIOS REIGONS THAT DON'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaulMazz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Comcast Network should be added to the lineup. Comcast says on it's website that it's available to all services and that we should contact our service to add it to the lineup. So..............let's do it !!

0 Likes